Just when you thought you couldn’t wait any longer for the new chapter in the Assassin Creed saga, Unity, they go and drop a bombshell like this!
Introducing Assassin’s Creed Rogue, the darkest chapter in the Assassin’s Creed franchise yet. As Shay, you will experience the slow transformation from Assassin to Assassin Hunter. Follow your own creed and set off on an extraordinary journey through New York City, the wild river valley, and far away to the icy cold waters of the North Atlantic in pursuit of your ultimate goal – bringing down the Assassins for good.
For the first time ever, experience the Assassin’s Creed universe from the perspective of a Templar. Play as Shay, who, in addition to the deadly skills of a Master Assassin, also possesses never before seen skills and weapons:
- Equip Shay’s deadly air rifle for both short and long range combat. Distract, eliminate, or confuse your enemies by using a variety of ammunition, including specialised bullets and grenades
- Protect yourself from hidden Assassins with your enhanced eagle vision. Constantly assess your surroundings and detect Assassins hiding in the shadows, on rooftops, and in the crowds
Shay’s story will allow you to explore three unique environments:
- The North Atlantic Ocean Experience the cold winds and towering icebergs of the arctic in this expansive naval playground
- The River Valley A large hybrid setting of the American Frontier mixing seamless river navigation and ground exploration
- New York City One of the most well-known cities in the world, fully recreated as it existed in the 18th century.
Available November 11, exclusively on Xbox 360 and PS3.